Workshops, Events, Private Session Registration & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card is required to sign up for paid workshop, event or private session. Full payment is due at time of registration and can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash or check.
For personal checks: Full payment must be received prior to processing your registration. There is a $25 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds.
If not registered online, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin so that we can complete registration and begin the session on time.
All sales are considered as final. However, we understand that if you are unable to attend - please alert us at the earliest.
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to start of a workshop/event/session will receive a studio credit for the paid amount after deducting 25% processing fee
- Cancellations 10 - 30 days prior to start of an event will receive partial studio credit after deducting 25% processing fee
- No credit or refund for cancellations within 10 days of the start of the event
- No credit or refund is available for NO Shows, or if you leave an event early for any reason
Dhyana Yoga Center reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In such case, complete refund will be provided.
In case of Private Consultation/Practice, full refund if cancellation received with 24 hours of registration, full payment required thereafter.
Written notification must be emailed to Dhyana Yoga Center at email@example.com (Subject line must read “Cancellation Notice” and body of email must identify individual and the event/workshop). Phone, verbal or voice mail cancellations will not be accepted or effective. Dhyana Yoga Center will send a confirmation email upon receipt of cancellation email notice from cancelling individual.
Membership Cancellation Policy
After your first three months, you may cancel at any time with 30 days advance written notice. Dhyana Yoga Center will only cancel Member’s membership upon the receipt by Dhyana Yoga Center of written notification 30 days prior to the next scheduled auto-pay date.
Written notification must be emailed to Dhyana Yoga Center at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line must read “Membership Cancellation Notice” and body of email must identify Member wishing to cancel membership). Phone, verbal or voice mail cancellations will not be accepted or effective. Dhyana Yoga Center will send a confirmation email upon receipt of cancellation email notice from cancelling Member.
Class Return Policy
"Class packages, monthly membership, drop-in’s, discounted purchases, introductory and promotional offers are not eligible for refund or studio credit."
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early. This will give you enough time to sign in and settle, and will help starting class on time. Please make sure to sign in before class starts.
- Bring your own yoga mat. Having your own mat supports your commitment to your practice and ensures its cleanliness. Mats can be rented for $1 based on availability. If you're using a rental mat, return it to where you found it or ask where it should be put once you're done with it.
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio. Leave your shoes in a cubby in the lobby. This preserves the sacred nature of the studio space. We recommend taking your valuables inside the room.
- Turn off your cell phone. This enhances your experience and is a polite gesture to your fellow students.
- Keep your voice low. Please keep your voice level low. Your voice will travel far in the tranquil environment of the center and will disturb another class that might be in progress - your fellow yogis might be meditating.
- Late Entry or Early Exit. 10 minutes of grace period will be provided for late arrivals and post that teacher will lock the studio doors to avoid disruption to other student’s practice. If you have to step out early during the class, make sure you keep the studio door closed.
- Be mindful. This means keeping the space clean and avoid discussions that do not support your higher self.
- Go to All levels or Beginner classes. All level classes are appropriate for beginners. Let the teacher know you are new to the practice.
- Confide with teacher. Tell the teacher if you have any injuries, or if you are pregnant, or have any other medical condition you think the teacher ought to know about. This helps the teacher know how to assist you and give you modifications.
- Dress appropriately. Wear anything comfortable to yoga as long as it isn't too loose, and that it can stretch with you as you stretch.
- Stay hydrated. Bring a water bottle and a towel if needed.
- Yoga is not a competitive sport. Usually the teacher will provide different options for each pose (geared toward different level students). You must listen to your body and practice at your own pace. Don't hesitate to give yourself a break at any time no matter what the rest of the class is doing.
I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. Participation in yoga class includes, but is not limited to, participation in meditation techniques, yogic breathing techniques, and performing various yoga postures. Yoga postures, or asanas, are designed to exercise every part of the body - stretching and toning the muscles and joints, the spine and the entire skeletal system. They also work on the internal organs, glands and nerves. Yoga incorporates sustained stretching to strengthen muscles and increase flexibility. Yoga is an individual experience.
As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. My signature acknowledges I understand that in yoga class I will progress at my own pace. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture and ask for support from the teacher. I will continue to breathe smoothly. If at any point I feel overexertion or fatigue, I will respect my body’s limitations and I will rest before continuing yoga practice.
Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Dhyana Yoga Center LLC and it’s Teachers.
By agreeing to this, I acknowledge that participation in yoga classes exposes me to a possible risk of personal injury. I am fully aware of this risk and hereby release Dhyana Yoga Center LLC and it’s Teachers from any and all liability, negligence or other claims arising from or in any way connected with my participation in yoga class.
My agreement further acknowledges that I shall not now or at any time in the future bring any legal action against Dhyana Yoga Center LLC and it’s Teachers; and that this waiver is binding on me, my heirs, my spouse, my children, my legal representatives, my successors and my assigns.
My agreement verifies that I am physically fit to participate in yoga classes and a licensed medical doctor has verified my physical condition for participation in this type of class.
If I am pregnant or become pregnant or am post-natal, my signature verifies that I am participating in yoga classes with my doctor’s full approval. I realize that I am participating in yoga classes at my own risk. My agreement is binding to this liability waiver from this day forth.
Terms & Conditions
- Monthly Membership access to Yoga Classes. Member shall, upon payment of the membership dues, have unlimited access to yoga classes offered by Dhyana Yoga Center at its center located at 3131 Custer Road, Suite 265, Plano, TX, 75075. Special groups, series, workshops or events are not included and will need separate enrollment. Classes are conducted in group settings at scheduled times. Our core intention is to have everything as per published schedule, however if needed, Dhyana Yoga Center reserves the right to substitute or replace, temporarily or permanently, any class or teacher at any time without recourse. Memberships are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
- Class Packages, Workshops, Events, Private Session Registration. Credit Card is required to sign up for class packages, workshop, event or private session. Full payment is due at time of registration and can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash or check (if registering at the center). In case of personal checks, full payment must be received prior to processing your registration. There is a $25 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Monthly Membership Dues. Upon execution of this Membership Agreement, Member shall pay to Dhyana Yoga Center LLC the Membership Dues to initiate the enrollment. Members electing discounted start up memberships are required to continue their membership for a minimum of three months and are subject to a $99 cancellation fee if membership is canceled prior to the third month of membership. Dues will be automatically withdrawn from member’s credit card on the start of each month during the term of the membership. Upon receipt by Dhyana Yoga Center of notification by Member of Member’s desire to cancel his/her membership in accordance with the notification requirements of Section 3 below, Dhyana Yoga Center shall, after the end of the 30-day notification period, discontinue further automatic withdrawals from Member’s credit card.
- Notification of Cancellation. Monthly membership - the Member acknowledges and agrees that Dhyana Yoga Center will only cancel Member’s membership upon the receipt by Dhyana Yoga Center of written notification 30 days prior to the next scheduled auto-pay date. Written notification must be emailed to Dhyana Yoga Center at email@example.com (Subject line should read “Membership Cancellation Notice” and body of email must identify Member wishing to cancel membership). Phone, verbal or voice mail cancellations will not be accepted or effective. Dhyana Yoga Center will send a confirmation email upon receipt of cancellation email notice from cancelling Member.Class Packages, drop-ins and intro-offer sign ups are not eligible for cancellation.
Workshops, Events, Private Session Cancellation. Written notification must be emailed to Dhyana Yoga Center at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line must read “Cancellation Notice” and body of email must identify individual and the event/workshop). Phone, verbal or voice mail cancellations will not be accepted or effective. Dhyana Yoga Center will send a confirmation email upon receipt of cancellation email notice from cancelling individual. Applicable studio credit explained in Cancellation Policy.
- Membership Termination. Dhyana Yoga Center reserves the right to terminate an individual’s enrollment in any program or membership at any time, for reason considered as unsafe, disruptive, uncooperative, negligent or otherwise improper acts, or violation of any policy of Dhyana Yoga Center facility. This will be at sole discretion of Dhyana Yoga Center. In such case, all amounts previously paid by individual will be forfeited.
- Release of Liability. Member acknowledges and agrees that the practice of yoga includes inherent risks and that his/her membership at the Dhyana Yoga Center is contingent upon Member’s execution of an Acknowledgement and Release of Liability Agreement, the terms and conditions of which are incorporated into this Membership Agreement as if restated herein in its entirety.
- Legality: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. Any disputes arising out of this agreement shall be resolved within the jurisdiction of Texas. If any part of this membership agreement shall be adjudicated to be invalid under governing law, the balance of the membership agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
NOTICE: ANY HOLDER OF THIS CONSUMER CREDIT CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND DEFENSES WHICH THE DEBTOR COULD ASSERT AGAINST THE SELLER OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED PURSUANT HERETO OR WITH THE PROCEEDS HEREOF. RECOVERY HEREUNDER BY THE DEBTOR SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID BY THE DEBTOR.
- Modification. This Agreement may only be modified by the mutual written agreement of both parties hereto. No oral statement shall in any manner modify or otherwise affect the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Agreement. The parties agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous communications, proposals, representations and agreements whether oral or written relating to the subject matter hereof. Individual/member acknowledges that she/he has read this agreement, agrees to all of its terms and conditions.